Each semester, current students meet with their advisers to discuss their academic progress, preregister for classes for the next semester, and finalize their registration at the start of the semester.
Registration at the College is a process that includes:
- Planning your Course Schedule
- Registering for Classes
- Review Class Status Report and Lottery Results
- Late Changes to Registration
Get ready: Everything you need to know to prepare for preregistration.
Students preregister for the classes in BiONiC that they plan to take during the following semester. Students have the opportunity to adjust their registration during the first week of classes if their plans change.
- Get Advised
- Review Your Requirements Report
- Searching for Classes
- Check your planned courses (validate your shopping cart)
- Obtain Permission Numbers
- Clear any Holds which will block your registration
- Add/Drop Classes in BiONiC
- Switch lab sections
- Need help with your Registration? Click here for drop-in hours info.
- Registering for Classes at Penn (The Quaker Consortium is currently suspended. At this time, only Bryn Mawr students who are submatriculated at Penn may take courses there.)
- At Swarthmore
- Use Permission Numbers
At the start of each semester, attend the classes you registered for, review that your registration in BiONiC reflects the classes you are attending.
Occasionally situations arise that might require a student to add or drop a class after the end of Registration at the start of the semester.